Skip Navigation
Inmate Search
Normal Larger Largest Help Is Here Help
results via Intelius

Arizona Department of Corrections Details

The Arizona Department of Corrections is shown on the map below at 1601 West Jefferson, Phoenix, Arizona 85007 . The phone number for inquiries is (602) 542-5497.
Other government agencies associated with this county are listed below.
Information you can access online includes inmate search, sex offenders, Director and visitation.

What you might find with an inmate search

inmate search
Start of the map section
Additional Locations:
  • Central Arizona Correctional Facility 1401 East Diversion Dam Road, Florence 85232 (520) 868-4809
  • Douglas ASPC 6911 North BDI Boulevard, Douglas 85607 (520) 364-7521
  • Eloy 1705 East Hanna Road, Eloy 85131 (520) 466-4141
  • Eyman ASPC 4374 East Butte Avenue, Florence 85232 (520) 868-0201
  • Florence ASPC 1305 East Butte Avenue, Florence 85132 (520) 868-4011
  • Picacho Unit 25230 Picacho Boulevard, Picacho 85241 (520) 466-7344
  • Globe 1000 Fairgrounds Road, Globe 85501 (928) 425-8141
  • Florence West ASP 915 East Diversion Dam Road, Florence 85232 (520) 868-4251
  • Kingman ASP 4626 West English Drive, Golden Valley 86414 (928) 565-2460
  • La Palma 5501 North La Palma Road, Eloy 85131 (520) 464-3200
  • Lewis ASPC 26700 South Highway 85, Buckeye 85326 (623) 386-6160
  • Marana CCTF 12610 West Silverbell Road, Marana 85653 (520) 682-2077
  • Navajo county jail 100 East Carter, Holbrook 86025 (928) 524-4050
  • Perryville ASPC 2014 North Citrus Road, Goodyear 85395 (623) 853-0304
  • Phoenix ASPC 2500 East Van Buren Street, Phoenix 85008 (602) 685-3100
  • Phoenix West ASP 3402 West Cocopah, Phoenix 85009 (602) 352-0350
  • Red Rock 1750 East Arica Road, Eloy 85131 (520) 464-3800
  • Safford ASPC 896 South Cook Road, Safford 85546 (928) 428-4698
  • Fort Grant 15500 South Fort Grant Road , Safford 85643 (928) 828-3393
  • Saguaro 1250 East Arica Road, Eloy 85131 (520) 464-0500
  • Tucson ASPC 10000 South Wilmot, Tucson 85734 (520) 574-0024
  • Winslow ASPC 2100 South Highway 87, Winslow 86047 (928) 289-9551
  • Apache Unit 38322 US Highway 180, St Johns 85936 (928) 337-4845
  • Yuma ASPC 7125 East Juan Sanchez Boulevard, San Luis 85349 (928) 627-8871
Arizona Department of Corrections
To visit this location online, go to the official Arizona Department of Corrections website.
Here is a overview of the state’s prison overcrowding dilemma for Arizona’s Department of Corrections, there are a total of 5,374 correctional officers, 15 facilities. 56,228 are incarcerated under ADOC jurisdiction, the average sentence term is 19 months. On a sentence served 39% released inmates served less than six months, the remaining 61% only served on average a 29 month term.
Counties within this state include Apache, Cochise, Coconino, Gila, Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Maricopa, Mohave, Navajo, Pima, Pinal, Santa Cruz, Yavapai, Yuma, Mohave and Apache.
Bottom of section

Welcome

:

:


Signup

Directions and inmate information

Addresses for some facilities or agencies is approximate, call for the most current status and verify the accuracy of what you find online. The directory is maintained but may include imperfections due to new or changing sources, please report any corrections. Results often include other official sites with similar content but different update times/schedules. Zoom in/out using your mouse. To view images of this location, switch to "Satellite" by clicking it in the upper right corner or drag the "person" icon on the left to a location for Street View.

Related Searches

To broaden your search review the entire directory of Arizona County Jails and those with a different Arizona inmate search.