Skip Navigation
Inmate Search
Normal Larger Largest Help Is Here Help

State Prisons

Here are addresses and phone numbers of individual units and work farms for reference. Most state prisoners can be located using the official offender search provided by the official DOC website, which can be found linked below. If you are looking for a county inmate or someone who has not been sentenced yet, use the "Inmate Search" button on the right.

Search for inmates in Nevada

inmate searchFind inmates housed in the jails and prisons listed here. More searches are added when available, if you don't see the facility you're looking for, press the "Inmate Search" button. Information you'll receive can include offense reports, list of charges filed, arresting agency and requirements necessary for release.
Local authority within state boundaries that governs smaller communities.
Detention facility with criminal detainees awaiting trial or serving shorter sentences.
Person in the custody of law enforcement for alleged illegal activity. Prisoner or convict.
Start of the list

Nevada Department of Corrections NDOC 5500 Snyder Avenue, Carson City, Nevada 89701 (775) 887-3285
  • Ely State Prison 4569 North State Route 490, Ely 89301 (775) 289-8800
  • High Desert State Prison 22010 Cold Creek Road, Indian Springs 89070 (702) 879-6789
  • Lovelock Correctional Center 1200 Prison Road, Lovelock 89419 (775) 273-1300
  • Nevada State Prison 3301 East 5th Street, Carson City 89701 (775) 882-8588
  • Northern Nevada Correctional Center 1721 East Snyder Avenue, Carson City 89702 (775) 887-9297
  • Southern Desert Correctional Center 0208 Cold Creek Road, Indian Springs 89070 (702) 879-3800
  • Warm Springs Correctional Center 3301 East 5th Street, Carson City 89701 (775) 684-3000
inmate search
Bottom of section





More about corrections in Nevada

Nevada state prisons and county jails are very accessible to the public. There are two different jails in the Las Vegas area, both are listed. This section does not include conservation camps, restitution centers or transitional housing. Please visit the official website(s) for complete details and more information.

Other Nevada specific pages